L’association « Reims Dés Jeux » a déménagé dans de nouveaux locaux (plus grands et flambant neufs) et se trouve désormais en centre ville, au sein même de « La Grande Malle » (au 12-14 Avenue de Laon, 51100 Reims) !!!
(cliquez sur ce lien pour visualiser l'emplacement de nos nouveaux locaux))

Bienvenue sur le forum officiel de « Reims Dés Jeux », association de jeux de société modernes à Reims !

L’association ouvre à nouveau ses portes pour une nouvelle année ludique en compagnie de toute son équipe de bénévoles.
De ce fait, si vous avez le goût du jeu et un enthousiasme sans faille, ne vous privez surtout pas, venez nous rejoindre sans attendre et n’hésitez pas à en parler autour de vous !

Le support de ce forum fonctionnant par « autogestion », cela signifie que « tout le monde aide et renseigne tout le monde ». Par conséquent, si quelqu'un vous vient en aide ou vous rend service, remerciez-le et renvoyez-lui l'ascenseur en le conseillant à votre tour ou bien encore en aidant quelqu'un d'autre lorsque l'occasion s'y prête.
Faites en sorte de poster dans la bonne rubrique, de respecter les propos des autres internautes, de ne pas utiliser le langage SMS et d'utiliser autant que possible la fonction « Recherche » afin d'éviter les doublons.
Et... Gardez le sens de l'humour, de la convivialité et de la décontraction. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour se prendre la tête.

Définition : Qu’est-ce que le « jeu de société moderne » ?

If you are a fan of the NBA

Retrouvez ici, toutes les infos relatives à nos séances de jeux (médias, nos RDVs et soirées inter Associations, etc.) ainsi que tout ce qui concerne notre « Festival Dés Jeux » !
C'est également dans cette rubrique que vous pouvez partager vos encouragements, remarques ou suggestions relatives aux blogs, réseaux sociaux et forums de « Reims Dés Jeux ».
Pour rappel, voici où nous retrouver : http://reimsdesjeux.fr/about
PhyllisHeny
Message(s) dans cette discussion : 1
Prénom : Heny

If you are a fan of the NBA

Message par PhyllisHeny » 14 avr. 2023, 02:34

There are many examples of factors like this as your recreation international unfolds earlier than your eyes. All of your champions, league leaders, award winners, stats, etc. are all tracked as the sport progresses so that you can move again and NBA 2k23 mt consider the entirety it is passed off from the start.

While there are a ton of factors on this recreation that I love, there are some matters that I do not like. First, allow's get the primary one out of the manner. I've needed to have in mind of continuously saving my recreation development due to the crashes. Whether it's a crash that forces the sport to shut, or a crash that makes me close down my complete pc due to the fact I can not break out the mistake message. The recreation within reason new so I'm assured those can be treated with the aid of using the pleasant oldsters at Wolverine Studios.

Other than the ones pesky little insects, the UI ought to use a piece of a cleanup. At instances it looks as if the entirety is smashed collectively to suit a couple of buttons on one display. More range withinside the league media menu could additionally move a protracted manner. I love seeing the energy ratings, harm reviews and transactions, however we want a newspaper or magazine-fashion League News phase. To be honest, there may be a nifty little "Breaking News" bar that flashes purple on the lowest of your display whilst a alternate or primary harm takes place, however being capable of move and study a information tale approximately stated alternate, harm, or 50-factor recreation overall performance could positioned this recreation over the pinnacle. The gamers have already got existence to them, now it is time to convey the complete NBA international to existence.

If you are a fan of the NBA, or simply basketball in standard, do your self a want and get this recreation. I can not say it loudly sufficient. Despite the insects that I understand can be labored out, that is a really deep and amusing recreation that any fan of the game will love — mainly the ones people who love the statistical and method element. Now, time for me to Buy 2K23 mt move again to desperately seeking to control the ego of my excessive renovation rookie movie star whilst preserving my vets glad at the outdoor searching in of the playoff race. Could a education exalternate be coming quickly? Who is aware of, let's have a look at if I can get my gamers below manage.

Répondre